Sunday, July 22, 2012 (1:00PM - 5:00PM)
The GO Bike Buffalo Community Workshop is a place where volunteers and members can go and learn to repair and maintain their bicycles. They have complete refurbished bicycles for sale, along with a stock of used parts available to everyone. The shop also serves as a place to donate your used and / or unwanted bicycles. They are happy to provide you with a tax reciept for your donation.
Sunday, July 22, 2012 (11:00AM - 4:00PM)
Charging warhorses and thunderous hoof beats mark the start of Hawk Creek Wildlife Center’s WILD RENN FEST July 14, 15, 21, and 22, from 11:00am-4:00pm. The 25th annual festival is highlighted by:
- Nationally renowned TV host Jarod Miller of Animal Exploration.
- The brave knights of Brothers in Arms Jousting.
- The aerial acrobatics of free flying birds during The Royal Tournament.
- Medieval naturalists dispersed throughout the festival grounds for up-close encounters with local and exotic wildlife.
- Entertainers, delicious food, an art auction, and continuous live music.
- Enter the realm of the Bald Eagle in Walk with the Eagles™.
Sunday, July 22, 2012 (2:00PM - 3:30PM)
Drop in and join Friends of Tifft for a guided tour of the preserve. A $2 donation per person suggested.
Sunday, July 22, 2012 (1:00PM - 3:00PM)
Join a park naturalist to explare the oldest state park in the United States. Learn and discover interesting facts and stories surrounding Niagara Falls.