Monday, July 09, 2012 2:00PM to
Monday, July 09, 2012 3:00PM
Our Walks with a Naturalist series continues, but we’ve moved them to Monday afternoons. These one-hour walks with one of our staff naturalists are sure to enlighten. Topics are dependent on what is happening on the trail and what the naturalist notices. We rotate who leads the walks, so you’ll see the sanctuary through ALL of our eyes.
Walks are free for our volunteers. Members pay only $5; non-members $7.
- July 9, 2012, 2 p.m., Katie
- July 16, 2012, 2 p.m., Jen
- July 23, 2012, 2 p.m., Jeff
- July 30, 2012, 2 p.m., Sarah
- August 6, 2012, 2 p.m., Jen
- August 13, 2012, 2 p.m., Katie
For more information, visit http://www.jamestownaudubon.org/