Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:00PM to
Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:00PM
In partnership with local New York organizations, the NY Solar Jobs Coalition (www.nysolarjobs.com), which comprises an extensive group of diverse stakeholders, will host NY Solar Jobs Day events across the state.
Please join fellow citizens, the local solar workforce, public and private leaders, local organizations, and the NY Solar Jobs Coalition to discuss the benefits and opportunities of a thriving solar energy economy in New York State.
Come learn about solar jobs, going solar and the New York Solar Jobs Act – a key piece of legislation that is sure to make New York a national solar leader.
- Senator Mark Grisanti, New York State Senate
- Ron Kammen, President of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association
- Ryan McPherson, University of Buffalo
- Environmental Org Representation
- Jeff Stevens, SUNY Alfred
- New York Solar Policy and the NY Solar Jobs Act – Ron Kammen
- Solar in Buffalo, U of Buffalo’s Solar Strand – Ryan McPhereson
- How Solar Works – Solar Liberty
- Environmental Benefits of Solar Deployment – Citizens Campaign for the Environment, Sierra Club
Participants will have the opportunity to show lawmakers they care about their local solar economy.
For more information, click here.