Anyone can publish a story in the Grow Blog. First, make sure your story aligns with the GrowWNY Blogging Guidelines and look at the examples of the kind of stories we like to publish in the Grow Blogger Packet.
To publish your story:
- Edit your story and save it in your own files
- To get rid of any special formatting, copy and paste your story in to a separate Notepad document
- Visit the Publish Your Story form
- Enter your story title in the "Title" field
- Enter the author’s name as you’d like it to appear in the "Author" field
- Enter an email address where we can contact you in the "Your Email" field
- Copy and paste the text from your Notepad document in to the "Article Content" field
- Click on the "+" sign next to the words "Issues" and "News Topics" and check of the boxes next to terms that relate to your story
- Click the “Save” button
- When you have entered your article successfuly, you will see a “Thank You” screen
To cite sources in your article, highlight the word or words where you'd like to insert the source, click on the "" button at top left, and insert the web address in the "URL" field.