Standing Committee Minutes
Prior to the election of a Board of Directors for the Western New York Environmental Alliance (WNYEA), a group of leaders from throughout the region were invited by the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo to help establish a long term organizational structure, bylaws, and process documents for the WNYEA.
Click on a date below to read the notes from Standing Committee meetings:
- August 23, 2011
- June 28, 2011
- May 24, 2011
- April 26, 2011
- March 22, 2011
- February 22, 2011
- January 25, 2011
- November 23, 2010
- October 26, 2010
- October 5, 2010
- September 20, 2010
Click here to view the presentation from the November 13, 2010 Environmental Congress.
The Western New York Environmental Alliance (WNYEA) Standing Committee was made up of leaders from our regional environmental community who met regularly with the goal of building a long-term structure for working together that has durability outside the structure of the Community Foundation.
Here is a list of the WNYEA Standing Committee members:
- Anthony Armstrong, Buffalo LISC
- Katy Duggan-Haas, Resource Recycling Systems
- Judy Einach, NYSAWG / Coalition on West Valley Nuclear Waste
- Erin Heaney, Clean Air Coalition of W.N.Y.
- Thomas Herrera-Mishler, Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Bob Knoer, The Knoer Group, PLLC
- Julie Barrett O’Neill, Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper
- Loren Smith, Buffalo Audubon Society
- David Spiering, The Buffalo Museum of Science / Tifft Nature Preserve
- Arthur Wheaton, Cornell ILR School / WNY Apollo Alliance