GrowWNY.org is excited to announce this summer's first comment contest, a competition pitting nature lovers, eager environmentalist, rabid recyclers, pollution police, etc. against each other in a week-long Facebook comment contest.
The grand prize winner of the summer's first comment contest will be the lucky owners of a Roger Tory Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America. This soft-covered book was written in 2008 to celebrate the centennial of Roger Tory Peterson's birth. It features 40 new paintings, all new maps for the most up-to-date range information, text rewritten to cover the United States and Canada and larger trim size to accommodate range maps on every spread and showcase Peterson's classic art. The field guide was donated by Roger Tory Peterson Institute.
Here are the official rules:
How to win:
- Like the GrowWNY Facebook Page
- Visit us on Facebook and comment on the contest question
- Invite your friends to “Like” your comment
- The person who garners the most likes for their comment after one week will win the prize!
Here are some quick and simple contest rules:
- You must have a Facebook account and “Like” our Facebook page to participate in the contest;
- Your friends must “Like” our Facebook page to vote on your contest;
- Only one comment is allowed per Facebook fan in each contest (if you comment more than once, we reserve the right to delete additional comments and disregard the affiliated “likes”);
- If the contest winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian.
- In case of a tie, random.org will choose the winner.
We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!