Published on December 26th, 2016 | by GrowWNYAdmin0
Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation Funds Grant Opportunity
The Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo will begin accepting Letters of Intent (LOI) for the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation Funds between January 3, 2017 and January 20, 2017.
In 2015, the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation established the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation Funds at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo to provide annual support to four areas of interest:
- Caregiving: Improve support for caregivers – whether paid or voluntary – through efforts that provide needed skills, resources, education and respite. Caregivers are those who look after dependent individuals such as children with special needs, disabled adults, and older adults who require caregiving. Projects supported through this fund should have direct impact on caregivers. Please click here to learn more about the objectives supported by this funding.
- Community Assets: Support significant cultural and historic assets and/or increase access to long-term arts instruction for youth. Please click here to learn more about the objectives supported by this funding.
- Design and Access: Increase the health and quality of life of WNY residents of all ages by enhancing outdoor activities within the region. Please click here to learn more about the objectives supported by this funding.
- Youth Sports: Increase access and affordability of all forms of physical activity for youth through organized or casual play with the aim of expressing or improving physical fitness and mental well-being. Please click here to learn more about the objectives supported by this funding.
The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation Trustees will make final decisions for these funds. To learn more about the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation Funds, visit cfgb.org/wilson-funds/.
- Letters of Intent will be accepted from January 3, 2017 through 4:00 p.m.on January 20, 2017
- For further information on the guidelines for each process, please visit cfgb.org/wilson-funds/.
Who may apply:
For Caregiving, Design and Access, and Youth Sports, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that meet the guidelines described above and reside in Western New York may apply for a grant. Western New York is defined as Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming counties.
For Caregiving, government agencies may also apply.
For Community Assets, only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that reside in Erie County may apply.
- If you have questions about applying to Youth Sports or Caregiving, please contact Brigid Doherty at BrigidD@cfgb.org
- If you have questions about Design and Access, please contact Cara Matteliano at LauraS@cfgb.org
- If you have questions about applying toCommunity Assets, please contact Jean McKeown at JeanM@cfgb.org
- For general information please contact LauraS@cfgb.org