Published on March 19th, 2015 | by GrowWNY Intern0
Citizens Campaign for the Environment
Meet the member organizations of the Western New York Environmental Alliance!
Organization Name: Citizens Campaign for the Environment
Mission: Citizens Campaign for the Environment (CCE) works to build widespread citizen understanding and advocacy for policies and actions designed to manage and protect our natural resources and public health.
- 80,000 members throughout New York and Connecticut
- Successfully advocated for a ban on pesticides at K-12 schools and daycare centers in New York
- Successfully advocated for passage of the New York Sewage Pollution Right to Know Act to protect the public from exposure to harmful sewage pollution
Leadership: Brian Smith, Associate Executive Director
Established Date: 1985
Location: 733 Delaware Rd., Box 140 / Buffalo, NY 14223
Purview: New York and Connecticut
Website and Social Media:
- Website: http://www.citizenscampaign.org/
- Twitter: @citizensenviro
- Facebook: facebook.com/citizensenviro
Contact Information: Phone: (716) 831-3206 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Environmental Equinox Gala
Membership Offered: Yes
This membership profile was created by UB Honors Student Dylan Burns, Fall 2014.