Published on May 26th, 2015 | by GrowWNY Intern0
Field and Fork Network
Meet the member organizations of the Western New York Environmental Alliance!
Organization Name: Field and Fork Network
Mission: To build a capacity for a thriving regional food system in Western New York.
Vision: To promote connections between the consumers, food producers, and food buyers in the 8 county region and to strive to create a practical economic engine for local, sustainable agriculture and to provide our region with access to fresh, healthy food.
- “Double Up Food Bucks” program launch in WNY
- “Western New York Food Hub” feasibility study and business development
- Theresa Drew, President
- Lisa Tucker, Co-founder & Executive Director
Established Date: 2008
Location: PO Box 1772 / Williamsville, NY 14231
Purview: Buffalo and Western New York (8 counties)
Website and Social Media:
- Website: http://fieldandforknetwork.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Field-Fork-Network/105630902864223
- Twitter: @FieldandForkWNY
- Phone: (716) 465-5704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Offered: Yes
This membership profile was created by UB Honors Student Dylan Burns, Fall 2014.