Published on September 8th, 2015 | by GrowWNY Intern0
Pfeiffer Nature Center
Meet the member organizations of the Western New York Environmental Alliance!
Organization Name: Pfeiffer Nature Center
Mission: We are committed to building a foundation of knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the intrinsic values and aesthetic qualities of the natural world while instilling a sense of responsibility and stewardship for the natural world within the global community.
Vision: We hope that the experiences by visitors to this place would instill appreciation similar to that of Wendy Pfeiffer Lawrence and her family.
- Pfeiffer Nature Center is home to more than 648 acres of nature’s bounty and has two properties to explore: The Lillibridge Property and the Eshelman Property.
- Annually, more than 4,000 people attend our programs and over 5,000 hike our trails independently.
Leadership: Margaret Cherre, Director
Established Date: 1998
Location: 14 South Main St, Portville, NY 14770\
Website and social media:
- Administrative Office: (716) 933-0187
- Director-Margaret Cherre: email@example.com
- Additional Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Significant Organizational Events/Activities:
- Adopt a Tree Program
- Annual Woods Walk and Trail Run
- Wildlife to watch include warblers, sparrows, herons, beavers, rabbits, chipmunks, great-crested flycatcher and more.
Membership Offered: Yes
This membership profile was created by UB Honors Student Shainna Belocura, Fall 2014.