Published on September 15th, 2015 | by GrowWNY Intern0
Meet the member organizations of the Western New York Environmental Alliance!
Organization Name: PUSH Buffalo
Mission: To mobilize residents to create strong neighborhoods with quality, affordable housing, expand local hiring opportunities and to advance economic justice in Buffalo.
Vision: PUSH’s members are the community organizers who make affordable housing a reality in Buffalo. Our members work with partners and funders to create a healthy, just and strong city that includes community control of resources, living wage jobs and access to quality education, healthcare and transportation.
- Green Jobs – Green New York (PUSH GREEN)
- Massachusetts Avenue Park Campaign
- The National Fuel Accountability Coalition (NFAC) committee
- PUSH Blue- storm water management
Leadership: Aaron Bartley
Established Date: 2005
Location: 271 Grant St, Buffalo, NY 14213
Website and social media:
- Phone: (716) 884-0356 Email: email@example.com
- Aaron Bartley, Executive Director and PUSH co-founder Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rahwa Ghirmatzion: Phone: (716) 882-2672 Email: email@example.com
Significant Organizational Events/Activities:
- Community Development Committee Meeting
- The Massachusetts Avenue Park
- The National Fuel Accountability Coalition
- Green Jobs – Green New York (PUSH Green)
- Grant Street Neighborhood Center
- Green Development Zone
- “Building Blocks” fundraising breakfast
Membership Offered: Yes
This membership profile was created by UB Honors Student Andrew Kimiecik, Fall 2014.